29Metals is committed to making meaningful contributions to the local, regional and broader community in or near where the Company conducts its business, through:
- direct and indirect economic contributions, including taxes, royalties, employment and business opportunities, and financial support to community programs, including programs to directly benefit the traditional custodians of the land where 29Metals conducts our business; and
- respectful engagement, and clear and accessible communication with community stakeholders regarding 29Metals’ business activities and potential impacts on the community.
Golden Grove makes a significant contribution to the local and regional community, and the state of Western Australia, by way of taxes, mineral royalties, wages, local suppliers, and community programs and donations.
Golden Grove also maintains an active stakeholder engagement program, retaining strong ties to local communities and stakeholders. Some of the key community contributions and programs at Golden Grove include:
- contributions towards the Yalgoo Shire to fund a number of community development activities;
- contributions towards the broader Midwest region that aim to support education, employment and local community projects;
- Bayalgu Indigenous pre-employment program aimed at providing training and support for local people to join the workforce;
- ongoing support for SHINE, a program for underprivileged girls in the Geraldton region; and
- donations to the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
Capricorn Copper makes a significant contribution to the local and regional community, and the state of Queensland, by way of mineral royalties, wages, local suppliers and community programs and donations.
Capricorn Copper also operates an active stakeholder engagement program, maintaining relationship with stakeholders including traditional owners and neighbouring pastoralists. Some of the key community contributions and programs at Capricorn Copper include:
- re-established Civil Aviation certification of the local airport, enabling commercial aircraft access to the local community;
- upgraded and maintained local roads, providing long lasting infrastructure benefits; and
- sponsorship of a number of community organisations.